Enabling account passwords on the DM100i-DM200i and DM110i-DM220i
You can protect each account from unauthorised access by turning account passwords on.
Products affected: DM100i™, DM150i™, DM200i™ (P720); DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
Important: a supervisor password must be set to enable account passwords.
- From the Home screen, press the selection button next to Select an account.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Acct Passwords.
- Select Turn Passwords ON. The display returns to the Accounts menu.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Edit an account.
- Select the account you want to have a password.
- Select Edit acct. password.
- Enter the desired password.
- Select Continue.
- Re-enter the password.
- Select Set.
- Press Clear key to return to the home screen.
UPDATED: 27 May 2022