Products affected: DM50™, DM55™ (K721), DM60™ (K722)
When you send mail to Southern Ireland you have to use the international classes available on the franking machine. The franking machine menu uses Republic of Ireland for Southern Ireland.
- Ensure the home screen is displayed. The home screen shows the date and the current class of mail selected.
- Place the mailpiece on the scale.
- Press the Class key.
- When Select Carrier: 1 Royal Mail is displayed press Enter/Yes .
- Use the Review Down key until you see the desired international class you’d like to use (Int Standard / Int Economy / Int Tracked / Int Trk&Sign / Int Signed. Confirm your choice with the Enter/Yes key.
- Use the Review Down key to select the size of the item (Letter / Large Letter / Sm Parcel / Print Paper).
- Enter country is displayed. Now press the number seven key three times.
- If necessary, use the Review Down key until Rep. Ireland is displayed. Press the Enter/Yes key.
- You are then returned to the home screen. You can now insert your mailpiece or tape sheet into the franking machine.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021