Products affected: DM110i™ / DM160i™ / DM220i™ (PR20)
Follow the steps below to configure a static IP address on your device.
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect - Data Centre.
- Select LAN Settings.
- Select Get IP.
- Select Manually.
- Select IP Address/IP Addr. Key in your static IP address. Press Enter or Accept to confirm the new setting.
NOTE: Key in the complete IP address, including the decimal points separating the IP address parts. If one or more sections contain less than 3 digits, use zeros to fill. e.g. 192.168.1.25 should be entered as 192.168.001.025.
- Select Subnet Mask/Subnet. Key in your subnet mask settings in the same way as the IP address. Press Enter or Accept to confirm.
- Select Default Gateway/Gateway. Key in your default gateway in the same way as the IP address above. Press Enter or Accept to confirm.
- If requested, press Enter again to confirm the settings.
- Press the Home key to exit the setup menu.
UPDATED: 11 February 2021