Products affected: DM300M™, DM400M™, DM475M™ (G922)
You can encourage customers to reply to you or your company by paying for their postage using Pitney Bowes® PrePay. In the UK, you can print a Pitney Bowes PrePay reply envelope for First and Second class letters up to 100 gm in weight.
- From the Home screen, select Class. The franking machine displays the today's date.
- Select Royal Mail.
- Use the Page Down key to scroll through the available options and select Prepay Reply.
- Select the Class you want, for example:1st class or 2nd class
- Select the mail type you want, for example: Letter, Large Letter, etc.
- When you are done selecting the class and mail type, the franking machine displays the Home screen again.
- Feed the envelope into the franking machine to print the PrePay Impression.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021