Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro® + (2H20)
Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen to open the Envelope Printing screen.
This screen is the starting point for printing postage on an envelope or tape. It also allows you to change what you print on the envelope.
On this screen, you can:
- Tap Class to view the class and any extra services.
- Select an account by tapping Account.
- Create or select a Preset.
- View the balance of funds you have remaining in your device.
- Preview or add graphics.
- View the total postage amount.
- Tap the date to view the date options.
- Tap the weight icon to view the weighing options (enter weight manually or using a scale).
- Tap Print Mode to access the Print mode screen. This provides you with different printing modes such as adding graphics to your envelope or adding more postage. You can also choose to only seal envelopes without printing any postage.
Tap on the option you want to select the mode.
- Date and Time Stamp
- Graphic Only
- Postage Printing - printing postage on an envelope is the default mode.
- Seal Only - bypass all printing.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021