Printing an Envelope Printing funds report on the SendPro C, SendPro +
Print a funds report if you need a report showing the total number of mailpieces sent.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro® + (2H20)
The funds report can provide the following information about your device:
- Used: The total amount used over the lifetime of the device.
- Available: The amount currently available to print.
- Total Pieces: The total number of prints over the lifetime of the device.
- Control Sum: The control sum is the total of the amount used and available.
- Batch Count: The current Batch Count.
- Batch Value: The current Batch Total.
- PBI Serial No.: The serial number of the device.
- The date and time of the report.
To print the funds report:
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap the piece count in the upper right.
- Tap Print Report.
- Tap SendPro C Envelope Printer.
- Feed an envelope through the device.
UPDATED: 07 March 2022