Products affected: DM100i™, DM150i™, DM200i™ (P720); DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
Follow these steps to replace the ink cartridge:
- Open the top cover.
- Select "Replace Ink Tank"
Note: If you need to stop the process, close the top cover.
- Open the ink cartridge guard latch.
- Lift up the ink cartridge and remove it from the machine.
- Open the new package of Pitney Bowes ink and remove the tape from the bottom of the new ink cartridge.
Important: Only use genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges. Non-Pitney Bowes cartridges can damage your franking machine. To order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge, visit the Pitney Bowes UK Online Shop or Pitney Bowes IE Online Shop.
- Lower the new ink cartridge into the cavity. The ridges on either side of the cartridge will slide into the grooves.
- Close the ink tank guard latch. Caution: Excessive force may break the green tip of the lever.
- Rotate the guard back into the closed position.
- Close the cover. The franking machine automatically recognizes the new ink cartridge and returns to the Home screen after a few minutes.
UPDATED: 29 April 2021