Use the Pitney Bowes® PrePay Reply service to print prepaid reply envelopes for 1st and 2nd Class letters that weigh up to 100g for use within the UK.
Follow these steps to print a PrePay Reply envelope.
- Select Class from the Home screen (franking machine displays today's date) .
- Select Royal Mail.
- Press Enter/Yes.
- Press Page Down to scroll through the options.
- Select PrePay Reply.
- Select the desired Class.
- Select the desired mail type.
- You return to the Home screen automatically.
- Feed the envelope into the franking machine to print the PrePay impression.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance.
UPDATED: September 11, 2020