Checking your postage account balance on the DM50-DM60
Learn how to check your postage account balance on the DM50/DM55 (K721) and DM60 (K722).
Products affected: DM50™ / DM55™ (K721), DM60™ (K722)
You can use your franking machine to check your postage balance within your Pitney Bowes account.
- Ensure that your system is connected (SmartLink™ recommended) in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. If you have not yet connected your franking machine, see the DM50/DM55 Install Guide or DM60 Install Guide, or the DM50/DM55 Getting Started or DM60 Getting Started page.
- Press the Funds key. The amount left in the franking machine will be displayed.
- Press Review (down) key until the display shows Check balance available?
- Press Enter/Yes. The franking machine will display Checking PbP Account Balances and will connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. Once connected, the amount in the account displays:
- Prepaid: the amount left of prepaid funds
- Other: the amount available with Purchase Power
- When prompted to Refill Postage:
- press the Enter/Yes key to add funds
- otherwise press No to return to the home screen.
UPDATED: 04 April 2022