Adding postage to the Connect+ series and SendPro P
Learn how to add postage to the Connect+ Series and SendPro P.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Note: In order to add postage to your franking machine, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ Account.
- Access the Funds application using one of the following methods:
- Select Funds on the Home screen.
- Select Postage in meter at the bottom of the Run Mail screen.
- Select Add Postage to Meter or Refill My Meter when you receive a low funds warning or an insufficient funds error.
- On the Funds screen, select the Meter Funds tab, then select Add Postage to Meter or Refill My Meter.
- Select the appropriate refill amount option:
- To add the same postage amount that was used during the last refill, select Last refill amount.
- To add the default postage amount, select Default refill amount.
- To add a different postage amount, select Other amount. Enter the refill amount and select OK.
- When prompted, select Confirm. The system connects to Pitney Bowes,
- If you want to print a receipt, select Print receipt:
- To print the receipt on an envelope, place an envelope of the feed deck, and select Start.
- To print the receipt on a piece of tape, select Tape.
- If you have an optional attached printer, select Print on document.
- Select Done to exit the Funds application.
UPDATED: 25 March 2022