Products affected: DM100i™, DM150i™, DM200i™ (P720); DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
Follow these steps to print a test pattern and purge the franking machine:
- Press Options
- Press Page Down
- Select Advanced Features.
- Select Maintenance Mode.
- Select Printer Maintenance.
- Select Test Print.
- When prompted, insert an envelope.
- When the machine displays the Is test pattern OK? prompt, do one of the following:
- If the test pattern is OK, press Yes. The screen returns to the PM Maintenance menu.
- If the test pattern is not OK, press No. The system executes a purge. This may take a few moments. When finished the machine will prompt you to print another test print, insert another envelope and repeat step 8.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance.
UPDATED: 23 February 2021