How to load a high capacity sheet feeder tray on the DI900, DI950, and Relay 5000-8000
Learn how to load a high capacity sheet feeder tray on the DI900, DI950, and Relay 5000-8000
Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
To load sheets into the HCSF:
- Fan your material prior to loading, and tamp it in order to create a straight stack.
- Turn the HCSF Tray Side Guide Adjuster anticlockwise to open the Tray wide enough to accommodate the stack of sheets.
NOTE: The Side Guide Adjuster is located below the tray indicator letter.
- Load approximately 1 inch of material into the Tray in the orientation specified in the loading instructions on the Home screen. Green lights on the front panel of the HCSF indicate that the material is loaded and that the HCSF is operable.
- Turn the Feeder Tray’s Side Guide Adjuster clockwise until the side guides touch the material, and then back off slightly to leave a 1mm gap either side.
- Press the Tray button on the front of the feeder tower to raise the tray so that the material can be fed.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021