Solution 1: Try a different connection method
We recommend that you switch to a faster, more reliable digital connection.
Solution 2: Change your analogue connection number
Follow the steps below to ensure that your franking machine is dialling out to the correct Data Centre phone number:
For further details about connecting via analogue phone line, visit our UK Analogue page.
- If your franking machine displays an error code or message, clear the error message by pressing the Clear/Back button, or by restarting the franking machine.
- Under Options, select Change Setup?.
- Select Change communication settings.
- Update the Local Access phone number by clearing the stored number with the Clear/Back key then enter 08719480102, and then press Enter/Yes.
- If prompted to Stay in Setup? press Enter/Yes.
- Scroll to Data Centre phone number and press Enter/Yes.
- Press the Clear/Back key to clear the number, enter 08719480102, and then press Enter/Yes.
- Restart the franking machine:
- Remove the power cable.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back in.
- Check your account balance to confirm your connection
- Press the Funds key
- Select Check PbP Balances?
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 24, 2021