Products affected: DM50™ / DM55™ (K721)
Solution 1: Try a different connection methodWe recommend that you switch to a faster, more reliable digital connection.
Solution 2: Change your analogue connection numberFollow the steps below to ensure that your franking machine is dialling out to the correct Data Centre phone number:
- If your franking machine displays an error code or message, clear the error message by pressing the Clear/Back button, or by restarting the franking machine.
- Under Options, select Change Setup?.
- Select Change communication settings.
- Update the Local Access phone number by clearing the stored number with the Clear/Back key then enter 08719480102, and then press Enter/Yes.
- If prompted to Stay in Setup? press Enter/Yes.
- Scroll to Data Centre phone number and press Enter/Yes.
- Press the Clear/Back key to clear the number, enter 08719480102, and then press Enter/Yes.
- Restart the franking machine:
- Remove the power cable.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back in.
- Check your account balance to confirm your connection
- Press the Funds key
- Select Check PbP Balances?
For further details about connecting via analogue phone line, visit our UK Analogue page.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 24 February 2021