Accounting allows you to track your postage costs by categories. These categories can represent whatever is appropriate for your organization, such as departments, people, locations, and projects.
The number of accounts available on your system is based on the amount purchased or supplied with your model. Your system stores the following information for each account:
- A name up to 15 alphanumeric characters long.
- An account number.
- The count total. This is the total number of pieces of mail charged to an account since it was last cleared.
- The value total. This is the total amount of postage charged to an account since it was last cleared.
- An account password.
Turn on the standard accounting feature
If you require additional assistance,
- Press the Menu key
- Select Accounts.
- Select Acct Type.
- Select Standard - a brief delay may occur while the franking machine enables this function.
- If there are no accounts currently created, the system will prompt you to create an account. Select Create New Account.
- Enter the Account Name using the keypad.
- Select Accept.
- Select Done.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
contact Technical Support. Please have your Meter type ("PCN") and Serial Number ("Meter #") ready, these can be located on a white sticker at the back of the meter
UPDATED: April 23, 2020