Royal Mail Signed For has replaced Recorded Delivery. This service can only be used for mail sent within the UK.
A signature is still required from the receiver, just as Recorded Delivery used to.
- From the Home screen (franking machine displays today's date) press the Class key.
- The franking machine will display Select Carrier.
- Press the Review (Down) key until Royal Mail is displayed.
- Press the Enter/Yes key.
- Scroll through the available options until RM Signed For is displayed. Press Enter/Yes.
- Select the desired Class.
- Select the desired mail type - for example: Letter, Large Letter, Small or Medium Parcel, etc.
Once you have selected the desired options, the franking machine will return to the home screen ready to print your envelope or label.
Remember that Royal Mail Signed For items require a barcode label to be applied so the Royal Mail can track your item. Take your Signed For items to your local Royal Mail branch or Post Office. Alternatively, obtain barcode labels from the Royal Mail.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: July 29, 2020