Downloading and storing an Envelope Message on the DM100I-DM200I and DM110i-DM220i
How to download and store Envelope Messaging (logos) on the DM100/DM150/DM200 (P720) and DM110i/DM160i/DM220i (PR20).
Products affected: DM100™, DM150™, DM200 (P720); DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
- Press the Options key from the Home screen (franking machine displays the date and selected Class).
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Centre.
- Select Uploads and Downloads.
- The franking machine displays System Update Please Wait while it connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- The machine displays Update Available – Get Update Now? if there are any pending downloads. Select Get Update Now.
Note: If the franking machine displays No Updates Available, it is possible that the logo has already been downloaded. Proceed to the steps for Selecting an Envelope Message.
- Select Continue when the download completes. The franking machine returns to the Home screen.
Select an Envelope Message
- From the Home screen, press the Page Down key.
- Select: Ad:.
- Select Select an Ad.
- Use the Page Up/Down keys to scroll through the available logos by name, and select one by pressing the corresponding button.
- If you require this Envelope Message to be printed on all of your mail, see Set the "Normal Preset" on the DM100-DM200 and DM110i-DM220i
- To save this as non-default, see Create and use a "Custom Preset" on the DM100-DM200 and DM110i-DM220i
- For details on how to upload custom Envelope Messaging, see How to upload a new Envelope Message (franking machine ad) on DM Series franking machines .
UPDATED: 20 October 2021