Ensuring the correct envelope message will print on the DM50-DM60
Learn how to ensure the correct envelope message will print on the DM50/DM55 (K721) and DM60 (K722)
Products affected: DM50™/DM55™ (K721), DM60™ (K722)
You can perform a test print to ensure you have the correct Envelope Message selected. This allows you to not use any of your postage credit in your franking machine.
- Press Menu/Options.
- Press Review (down) until Change Meter Stamp Type? is displayed, and press Enter/Yes.
- Press Review (down) until Print Ad only? is displayed, press Enter/Yes.
- The franking machine displays: Ad: [ad name] -Ad only. This will only print the Envelope Message, with no postage.
- Insert a blank envelope to print the Envelope Message.
- If you wish to select and test a different Envelope Message, press Enter/Yes, scroll through and select a new Envelope Message with Enter/Yes, and insert another envelope.
- Otherwise, press Clear/Back to exit - the franking machine will display Return to printing postage? (Yes/No), press Enter/Yes.
UPDATED: 04 November 2021