Exporting an accounting report on the Connect+ series and SendPro P
Export an accounting report to view the report from your computer.
Accounting reports can be exported to a USB drive in .csv, .xls and .pdf formats.
The USB flash drive must be formatted as FAT or FAT32.
- Insert a USB drive into an available port on the franking machine.
- Select Manage Accounts in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select Reports.
- Select View & print reports.
- Select the report you want to export.
- Select the Next button.
- If necessary, you can modify the report settings. Select a setting, and the make the appropriate selections. The settings vary, depending upon the report selected.
- (Optional) Select View Report to preview the report.
- If necessary, select the Actions button and save the report for future use.
- If you want to save the report with the existing name, select Save. When prompted, select Yes, save.
- If you want to save the report with a new name, select Save as. When prompted, select Yes, save as. Type in the report name and select OK.
If the report was created by Pitney Bowes, "Save as" is the only available option.
- Select the Actions button.
- Select Export report. The report export screen appears.
- Select the File name field.
- Enter the name you would like the report saved as.
- Select OK.
- Select the Export to: field.
- If you want to export the file to the root of the USB drive, select the drive in the Export to: field.
- If you want to export the file to specific folder on the USB drive, select a folder and then select the Open button. Repeat this process until you have drilled down to the folder you want to use, then select the folder in the Export to: field.
- Select Select this folder.
- Select the export file type.
- Select OK.
- The system will alert you when the export is complete. Select OK.
- Select Cancel to return to the report list.
- To access the report, go to the folder you selected in step 14.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 11 March 2022