"Missing Graphic" message displays on the franking machine.
One or more of the required graphics is not available on the franking machine.
Follow these steps to get graphics downloaded to your franking machine after seeing the "Missing Graphic" message.
- Ensure the franking machine is connected to the internet through:
- your network, if using a wired or wireless connection
- your PC, if using PC Meter Connect
- an analogue phone line
- Power down your franking machine by removing the power cable from the back of the franking machine.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Reboot your franking machine by plugging the power lead back in.
- Press Add Postage when the franking machine initializes.
- Select Check PbP Balance.
- The franking machine connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre, and the PBP balance screen displays.
- Select No to skip adding funds.
- The machine checks for downloads and installs the missing graphics.
- When the update completes, follow the prompts to return to the Home screen.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance.
UPDATED: July 28, 2020