Products affected: DM100i™, DM150i™, DM200i™ (P720), DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20), DM300c™, DM400c™, DM475™ (G920), DM300M™, DM400M™, DM475M™ (G922)
Your franking machine displays System Fault 1EFC when you turn it on.
System Fault 1EFC displays when Inview Accounting has been turned on but the franking machine is unable to detect the USB memory stick required.
- If you are using Inview Accounting on your franking machine, remove the power lead from the rear of the franking machine.
- Then insert the USB memory stick provided with your franking machine into one of the available slots located on the rear of the machine.
- If you already have the USB memory stick inserted, please try unplugging it and trying the other USB port.
- Replace the power lead and you should find the issue is resolved.
- If you do not use Inview Accounting and are seeing this error, it is likely Inview has been turned on accidentally. To turn Inview off please click here for steps.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021