When the envelopes are ejected from the inserter, the flaps have a box fold. That is, the flaps are folded over in a location other than the standard crease.
There are two possible causes for this issue:
- Material that is being inserted into the envelope is skewed or not entering the envelopes properly.
- When the inserter is trying to close the flap in the Trial Piece exit area, the measurement of the outer envelope is incorrect and the flap is being folded in a location other than the crease.
To resolve this issue:
Note: To check the loading directions, select "Loading Directions and Pre-Run Adjustments" on the job screen.
- Remove any partially fed material from the feed trays.
- Open the front cover.
- Check for jams in the folder (area above knob 3).
- Closed all jam release knobs and covers.
- Press Cancel to clear the error.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for the job.
If the issue is not resolved or if the issue returns,
contact customer support. Use the Contact Us
UPDATED: August 03, 2017