No power or a blank screen on the DM100i-DM200i and DM110i-DM220i
Learn how to resolve no power or a blank screen on the DM100i / DM150i / DM200i (P720, P725) and DM110i / DM160i / DM220i (PR20).
Products affected: DM100™, DM150™, DM200™ (P720); DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
The display screen is blank or black.
The franking machine is in sleep mode, is not receiving power, or the contrast is too low.
Check the power LED light:
- If the LED is amber, the franking machine is in sleep mode:
- Press any button to wake the franking machine.
- If the LED is off, the franking machine is either turned off or does not have power:
- If there is a power switch on the back of the machine, check that it is set to the ON position ( | ).
- Check that the power cable is plugged into the back of the franking machine and into a functioning electrical outlet.
- If the LED is green, and/or the machine makes noises like it is booting up when first plugged in, it may be a display issue where the contrast needs altering.
- Unplug the franking machine for 10 seconds.
- Hold down the number 4 button while plugging the franking machine back in. This will reset the contrast to the default setting.
UPDATED: 04 April 2022