The franking machine displays error code 2442 or 2443, and may not print.
This error usually occurs because the latch that locks the ink cartridge in place has not been inserted properly.
- Remove the scale from the top of the franking machine.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover.
- Select Replace Ink Tank. The ink cartridge will move forward.
- The green latch locks the grey ink cartridge cover down into a slot into the print head. Check that the green latch is locked in the correct position.
If the issue is not resolved,
- Close the lid, and the cartridge will move back into position.
- The franking machine will confirm when the cartridge has installed, select Continue.
- Replace the scale, ensuring that it is reseated correctly (on the Home screen, Man Wt will be replaced by SCALE when the scale is recognised by the franking machine).
- If the error message has not cleared, restart the franking machine. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
ccontact customer support. Use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 07, 2021