Your franking machine displays Error 104 when trying to add funds.
You must add postage in multiples of £10.
Follow these steps to add postage to your franking machine:
- Press the Funds key. The display shows the postage funds available in the franking machine.
- Press Review (down) to scroll to Refill Postage?
- Press Enter/Yes. The franking machine will display the last amount refilled.
- Press Enter/Yes to add the same amount.
- Press Clear to enter a different refill amount in multiples of £10, then select Enter/Yes.
- Press Enter/Yes again to confirm the amount. The franking machine connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. Status updates display on the franking machine screen to show your progress.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
- When the process is complete, the franking machine will display a confirmation message. Press Enter/Yes to continue.
- You will be prompted to print a receipt - confirm with either the Yes or No button.
- The franking machine will check for any pending downloads, for instance new rates or software updates. Follow any prompts to download and install any updates.
- Once the process is complete the franking machine will return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: July 29, 2020