Products affected: DM50™ / DM55™(K721), DM60™ K722)
Your franking machine displays Error 104 when trying to add funds.
You must add postage in multiples of £10.
Follow these steps to add postage to your franking machine:
- Press the Funds key. The display shows the postage funds available in the franking machine.
- Press Review (down) to scroll to Refill Postage?
- Press Enter/Yes. The franking machine will display the last amount refilled.
- Press Enter/Yes to add the same amount.
- Press Clear to enter a different refill amount in multiples of £10, then select Enter/Yes.
- Press Enter/Yes again to confirm the amount. The franking machine connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. Status updates display on the franking machine screen to show your progress.
Note: If the franking machine is unable to connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre, see the Connecting Your franking machine section.
- When the process is complete, the franking machine will display a confirmation message. Press Enter/Yes to continue.
- You will be prompted to print a receipt - confirm with either the Yes or No button.
- The franking machine will check for any pending downloads, for instance new rates or software updates. Follow any prompts to download and install any updates.
- Once the process is complete the franking machine will return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021