Before you begin, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account, or be using Purchase Power. Also, ensure your meter is connected to a SmartLink or Communication Device or PC Meter Connect, in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
Follow the steps below or watch this video for instructions on how to add postage funds to your meter.
- Press Funds. The amount left (Unused) in the DM60 Series displays.
- Press the Review ▲▼ keys to scroll to "Refill postage?"
- Press Enter/yes.
- Key in the refill amount, then press Enter/yes. The amount of postage you add must be in increments of £10.
- At the refill amount confirmation prompt, press Enter/yes.
- The DM60 Series connects to the Data Centre. Various screens display letting you know the status of the process. When complete, the refill successful message displays.
- Press Enter/yes. You will be asked if you want to print a receipt. To print a receipt, insert an envelope/label sheet into the DM60 Series. Alternatively, press no to return to the Home screen without printing a receipt.
UPDATED: 12 February 2021