Adding a shipping label for a parcel in SendPro Online
Learn how to create a shipping label in SendPro.
Products affected: SendPro® Online
The overall process for adding a label is the same for all carriers, although package sizes and services may vary.
- Click the Send a Parcel tab at the top of the home screen.
- Click Small Parcel or Medium Parcel. The maximum parcel dimensions and weight for your selection are displayed. Ensure that your parcel is within the specifications or select Enter Custom Dimensions and input your custom parcel size and weight.
- If you are using the USB connected Scale, place your package on the scale platform and press the Scale icon. Alternatively enter the package weight manually. If you chose enter custom dimensions, enter the package dimensions and weight in the fields.
- Click Continue.
- In the Enter Address screen use the drop-down arrow to select your sender address. You can Edit, Add New or View All sender addresses from this drop-down menu.
- (Optional) If you are using Cost Accounts, select the Cost Account drop-down menu at the top of the screen and choose the desired Account from the list, or start typing the Cost Account name or number to search for the desired account.
- Type in the recipient's postal code in the To field and select the correct address from the suggestions or click on the Address Book icon to select a recipient address previously saved to Address Book. Alternatively you can manually enter an Address.
Note: The postal code entered must be in the correct format before SendPro Online will allow you to proceed with label set up.
- Enter the Recipient name if it has not already been populated, this is a required field.
- You can also enter the optional recipient email address and/or phone number.
- (Optional) Tick Email the Tracking Number if you would like an automated email notification of the package tracking number. Tick the check box and enter the email address for the notification email. Add a comma in between email addresses if you require more than one email sent.
- Click Continue.
- Choose a service from the available carrier options list. The cost of the selected service is displayed on the right hand side of the screen. You may be offered additional options, such as: Collection, Saturday Delivery and/or Additional Compensation, if required. This is dependent on the service selected.
Note: Services can be filtered by speed and sorted by price.
- If you have chosen an International service you will be require to complete the Customs Details form. You will be asked to supply information, for example the type of items you are sending, weight of items and value. You will also be asked to confirm by ticking the check box that you have read and agree to the requirements of the prohibited and restricted items list. If you have chosen a domestic service you will proceed automatically to selecting your print size.
Note: For International shipping you will be required to print on A4.
- Click Print.
- In the Select a print size field, ensure either Roll - 4 x 6 or A4 is selected as required.
- View the print sample.
- Click Print.
Carrier services and packaging
For further information about size and weight restrictions, visit the carrier's website:
UPDATED: 16 November 2022