Products affected: SendPro®
You can print a date correction with zero value to accompany your stamp if the date is printed incorrectly. To print a date correction:
- From the home screen click the send a letter tab.
- Click on your chosen print media. Please note you are unable to print a zero value print on an Envelope.
- On the right hand side of the print screen click Date correction with zero value print.
- Select the correct date from the calendar.
- Choose your printer if you have more than one installed and ready.
- Click Print.
UPDATED: 01 July 2021