You can correct the mailing date on the printed postage by selecting the corrected date and creating a postage label with zero value. You can then stick this to the left of your previous postage label. You must not overlap the labels.
To print a date correction:
- From the home screen click the send a letter tab.
- Click on your chosen print media. Please note you are unable to print a zero value print on an Envelope.
- On the right hand side of the print screen click Date correction with zero value print.
- Select the correct date from the calendar.
- Choose your printer if you have more than one installed and ready.
- Click Print.
UPDATED: 25 August 2021