Products affected: SendPro®
If needed you can add a return address when printing postage on postage sheets and rolls or envelopes.From the print postage screen when creating a label or envelope;
- Click the radio button to include a return address. You can also choose to send without a return address.
- Click the arrow beside your default return address to manage return addresses. Your current selected or default return address displays at the top of the menu.
- Select one of the following options:
- To select a different address from your Address Book, select View all return addresses and select the desired address.
- To make a change to the currently selected address, select Edit return address, make the necessary changes, and select Done.
- To enter a new address, select Add new return address, enter the address, and select Done.
UPDATED: 01 July 2021