Finding the serial number and product code number (PCN) on the DM50-DM60
Learn the location of the franking machine serial number and product code number (PCN) on your DM50, DM55 and DM60.
Products affected: DM50, DM55 (K721), DM60 (K722)
Your franking machine’s serial number and Product Code Number (PCN) can be found on a silver sticker on your mailing system.
- Product Code Number (PCN), the franking machine model identifying number.
- Usually referred to as the "PCN #" on the silver stickers.
- Your PCN is one of these values: K721, K722.
- Serial Number, the identification number registered with the postal carrier for the postage meter license.
- A 7-digit number also referred to as the ‘meter number’.
- Usually referred to as the "meter #" or "meter No" on the silver stickers.
UPDATED: 30 December 2021