Printing an international shipping label for a parcel in Sendpro Online
The overall process for adding a label is the same for all carriers, although package sizes and services may vary. This article documents processing an international mail piece. If you are sending a mail piece domestically, please see related topics at the bottom of this article.
- Send an International parcel
- Enter the recipient address and details
- Select your service and carrier
- Print your label
- Click the Send a Parcel tab at the top of the home screen.
- Choose your item size. The maximum parcel dimensions and weight for your selection are displayed. Ensure that your item is within the specifications or select Enter Custom Dimensions and input your custom size and weight.
- If you are using the USB connected Scale, place your package on the scale platform and press the Scale icon.
- If you are not using the scale, enter the package weight manually.
- If you chose enter custom dimensions, enter the dimensions and weight in the fields.
- Click Continue.
- Ensure your sender address is populated in the From field. You can Edit, Add New or View All sender addresses in the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Select Cost Account drop-down menu and choose the desired account from the list. You can start typing the name or number to search for the desired account.
- Select the country that your mail piece is being set to from the Country drop down list.
Enter the recipient's postcode in the To field and select the correct address from the suggestions or click on the Address Book icon to select a recipient address previously saved to Address Book. Alternatively you can manually enter an address.
- The postcode entered must be in the correct format before SendPro Online will allow you to proceed with label set up.
- For items to the Channel Islands, from the United Kingdom, see Printing a domestic shipping label for a parcel.
- Enter the Recipient name if it has not already been populated, this is a required field.
- Enter the recipient email address and phone number.
- Tick Email the Tracking Number if you would like an automated email notification of the package tracking number. Tick the check box and enter the email address for the notification email. Add a comma in between email addresses if you require more than one email sent.
- Click Continue.
- Choose a service from the available carrier options list. The cost of the selected service is displayed on the right hand side of the screen. You may be offered additional options, such as: Collection, Saturday Delivery and/or Additional Compensation, if required. This is dependent on the service selected.
Note: Services can be filtered by speed and sorted by price.
- International services will require you to complete the Customs Details form. You will be asked to supply information, for example the type of items you are sending, weight of items and value. You will also be asked to confirm by ticking the check box that you have read and agree to the requirements of the prohibited and restricted items list.
- Click Save Custom Details.
- Click Print.
- In the Select a print size field, ensure A4 is selected for international mail. View the print sample.
- Click Print.
Carrier services and packaging
For further information about size and weight restrictions, visit the carrier's website:
UPDATED: 23 September 2022