Printing a domestic shipping label for a parcel on Sendpro Online
Learn how to create a domestic shipping label in SendPro Online.
Products affected: SendPro®
The overall process for adding a label is the same for all carriers, although package sizes and services may vary. This article documents processing a domestic mailpiece. If you are sending your mail piece internationally or to Jersey, please see related topics at the bottom of this article.
- Send a domestic parcel
- Enter the recipient address and details
- Select your service and carrier
- Print your label
Send a domestic parcel
- Click the Send a Parcel tab at the top of the home screen.
- Choose your package size. The maximum parcel dimensions and weight for your selection are displayed. Ensure that your parcel is within the specifications or select Enter Custom Dimensions and input your custom parcel size and weight.
- If you are using the USB connected Scale, place your package on the scale platform and press the Scale icon.
- If you are not using the scale, enter the package weight manually.
- If you chose enter custom dimensions, enter the package dimensions and weight in the fields.
- Click Continue.
Enter the recipient address and details
- Ensure your sender address is populated in the From field. You can Edit, Add New or View All sender addresses in the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Select Cost Account drop-down menu and choose the desired account from the list. You can start typing the name or number to search for the desired account.
Enter the recipient's postcode in the To field and select the correct address from the suggestions or click on the Address Book icon to select a recipient address previously saved to Address Book. Alternatively you can manually enter an address.
- The postcode entered must be in the correct format before SendPro Online will allow you to proceed with label set up.
- For items to the Channel Islands (excluding Jersey), select United Kingdom in the country drop-down menu before entering a valid postcode.
- For instructions on sending parcels to Jersey, please see Printing a shipping label for a parcel to Jersey in SendPro Online.
- Items to the Channel Islands may also require accompanying customs forms to be completed and attached. Visit The Royal Mail website and Help sending mail to the Channel Islands for more information.
- Enter the Recipient name if it has not already been populated, this is a required field.
- You can also enter the optional recipient email address and/or phone number.
- (Optional) Tick Email the Tracking Number if you would like an automated email notification of the package tracking number. Enter the email address for the notification email. Add a comma in between email addresses if you require more than one email sent.
- Click Continue.
Select your service and carrier
- Choose a service from the available carrier options list. The cost of the selected service is displayed on the right hand side of the screen. You may be offered additional options, such as: Collection, Saturday Delivery and/or Additional Compensation, if required. This is dependent on the service selected.
Note: Services can be filtered by speed and sorted by price.
Print your label
- Click Print.
- In the Select a print size field, ensure either Roll - 4 x 6 or A4 is selected as required.
- View the print sample.
- Click Print.
Carrier services and packaging
For further information about size and weight restrictions, visit the carrier's website:
UPDATED: 07 February 2023