All rental, service/maintenance and consumable supplies charges (separate to a Hire/Lease Agreement) will bill to your Pitney Bowes Limited account.
Your invoice will always detail:
- The model and serial number
- The location of equipment
- Invoice period
- Invoice amount of each transaction, as well as the total amount due
Items that can be found on your Pitney Bowes Limited invoice are:
- Rental - This is for the rental of the equipment
- Maintenance Invoice for Service Contract - This is for your service/maintenance cover. The code in the 'Level of Cover' column indicates the level of cover you have opted for. More details can be found on the back of the invoice in the 'Level of Cover - Service Contracts' section.
- Consumable Supplies / Supply Line Order This provides details of the items, such as ink cartridges, toner, envelopes and labels, the quantity ordered and the delivery location.
- Rental Rates This is an annual fee for the Royal Mail rates that are on your machine and includes updates for any rate changes. This item is for the rental of the equipment which is usually invoiced monthly, quarterly or annually.
If you opted to take advantage of consolidating your billing onto one monthly invoice along with your postage spend, these charges will be transferred onto your Purchase Power account.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of consolidated billing, you can contact us. You will need to quote your Pitney Bowes account and/or invoice number on any communication to us.
- Pitney Bowes Limited payment terms are 30 days.
- If paying by direct debit, your payment will be taken on the 30th day.
- If you do not pay by direct debit and wish to do so, you can set up now
- Credit Notes: In the event of a credit being issued for any Pitney Bowers Limited transaction, a credit note will be issued. This is for your records only and should not be used to offset as a payment against another invoice
How to view and print copy invoice
UPDATED: 19 June 2019