Software Maintenance Agreements
|SMA Coverage Attributes||No SMA||SMA Tier 1||SMA Tier 2|
|SAP Material used as SMAX Entitlement Code/Order Line Detail||No Code/Blank||SMA_TIER1||SMA_TIER2|
|Self-Help: 24/7 access to web self-help and user and product support articles||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Technical Support: Telephone and Remove/Electronic, Mon – Fri 8AM – 8PM EST*||Billable||Yes||Yes|
|On-Site Support (at PBI discretion after attempt to remote solve)*||Billable||Billable||Yes|
|24/7 Emergency Standby Phone Support Coverage||Billable||Billable||Billable|
|Expedited Overnight Parts Shipment||Billable||Billable||Billable|
|Installation of Carrier Rates Updates||Billable||Billable||Billable|
Customizable service options
Mitigate business risk
Software Maintenance Agreement
Tier 1 support
Tier 1 support includes:
- Self-help with access 24/7 access to our web self-help user and product support articles.
- Fixes to ensure maximize productivity.
- Product updates to ensure compliance and enhance product performance.
Tier 2 support
Tier 2 support includes:
- All of Tier 1 support.
- Onsite maintenance support if remote support is unsuccessful (some limitations apply, see Pitney Bowes terms for details.)
Premier Support Options
Available with Tier 1 or Tier 2 coverage includes:
- Direct access to support agents.
- Assigned account support manager.
- Expedited field dispatch and parts shipment.
- Semi-annual support review.
- Installation of carrier rates updates.