One bill. One payment. All major carriers.
For companies that depend on shipping to drive their business, Pitney Bowes offers a dedicated credit line that extends and standardizes payment terms across all major carriers.
Expand your access to working capital
- Hold onto cash longer with additional credit dedicated to shipping.
- Extend and standardize payment terms.
Free up resources for critical tasks
- Frequent carrier invoices become one manageable payment.
- Spend less time processing and paying multiple carrier bills.
Improve visibility into shipping spend
- One view makes it easy to understand shipping spend across your organization.
- Automatic spend tracking with customize reports; view spend by carrier and track expenses by department or cost center.
To learn how, fill out this form and a carrier payment options specialist will contact you.
Eligibility and terms are determined by The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. This is not a commitment to lend.