Delivery Guarantee Service by Pitney Bowes
Priority Mail Shipments, Guaranteed.
- All USPS Priority Mail shipments are eligible for a guaranteed 3-day delivery through December 31, 2018.
- If your package is delivered in greater than 3 days, you can simply request a refund for the cost of the shipping label.
- Requesting a refund is simple. Simply complete the attached claims form and email to PBDClaims@pb.com with 14 days of the shipment.
- Approved claims will be refunded to your Pitney Bowes postage account with 60 days.
Why USPS Priority Mail?
- Leverage Priority Mail to meet customer’s delivery expectations.
- Perfect for smaller, lighter-weight packages delivered to residential addresses.
- Make sure Priority Mail is part of your shipping mix.
- USPS even provides free packaging and package pick-up.
- All merchants are automatically enrolled in the holiday guaranteed delivery program.
- For those merchants wanting to opt-out, please email PBDClaims@pb.com.
- Opting out will not affect merchant’s ability to ship or enjoy any of the other benefits of your Pitney Bowes Shipping API account.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Claims form can be found here.
- Promotion made possible by Visible Supply Chain Management and Pitney Bowes.
Pitney Bowes Delivery Guarantee Service Claims Frequently Asked Questions
What shipments qualify?
Most Priority Mail shipments are eligible. Please see the Complete Delivery section ofour Terms and Conditions for full eligibility rules.
How will I receive my money back?
Refunds are credited to your Pitney Bowes Postage Account.
How do I know if the package was delivered in 3 days?
Delivery times are calculated based on when the package is received, the class of services selected, and the time in transit between origin and destination.
How do I file a claim?
How long does it take to receive my refund?
Refunds are processed within 60 days of receipt.
How long do I have to submit a claim?
14 days from when USPS has scanned and taken possession of our parcel.
Are there any exceptions?
Some exceptions do apply. Delays related to circumstances outside our control, such as inclement weather, origins or destinations outside the contiguous United States, and shipments that do not comply with service restrictions and conditions are not eligible. Details are available in our terms and conditions.
What happens after I file a claim?
You’ll receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your claim within 24 hours. Then, we’ll investigate your claim, provide a written notice of determination, and refund approved claims to the shipper’s Pitney Bowes Postage account within 60 days.
How can I check the status of my claim?
Approved claims are reflected on your account as a credit to the original tracking number of delayed shipment. Alternatively, you can contact us at PBDClaims@pb.com with any claim related questions.