Create a workable returns policy without losing your customers or your mind.
With fickle customers and a steady 16.5% return rate, many online merchants feel trapped in a no-win situation. Turns out, that’s not the case. There’s a surprising amount of flexibility for merchants to craft a return policy that both retains customers and doesn’t break the bank. This useful new eGuide lays out options and provides practical insights into your customers’ expectations.
In this exclusive new guide, you’ll learn:
- How to balance your returns cost vs. consumer convenience
- The rising trend of choosing free shipping for returns
- The four levers you can push/pull to find your returns sweet spot
- How to transform an expense into an asset
- How to use test & learn to refine your returns policy
Get the information you need to develop a successful returns strategy based on your priorities. Fill out the form and download your Survival eGuide now – free.