General Data Protection Regulation Compliance (GDPR)
Discover and profile the personal data you hold enterprise-wide. Comply processing and mobility restrictions. Minimise your data for just what’s needed. Add governance that supports new requirements for right of access, rectification and more.
There’s more personal data in more places than ever before, and safeguarding it isn’t just the responsibility of its owners. If your organization holds and processes the personal data it has to comply with GDPR.
Valid, accurate and up-to-date data
Where personally identifiable information (PII) is being held.
Meet increased requirements required for GDPR with improved data accuracy and minimisation.
Manage right of access, rectification, deletion and restriction of data processing as required. Manage requests and consent.
• Gain a single customer view.
• Identify each instance of subject data across systems.
• Introduce privacy features including data minimization and pseudonymisation.
Data Accuracy and Minimization
• Accelerate entity resolution.
• Standardize and normalize data, integrating information across internal and external sources.
• Use reference data, trusted algorithms and advanced analytics to overcome name variants, nicknames and cultural differences.
• Rapidly resolve identities and assign unique identifiers.
• Flexible approach lets you build as you go.
• Use innovative Graph database for data management.
• No need to rip and replace existing platforms.
• Adjust quickly to ensure continued compliance.
Our Solutions to Help
• A single customer view will add value all across your operations.
• Improved customer experience.
• Validate information at the point of data capture.
• Expedite subject onboarding.
• Support risk assessments.
• Enrich subject records to improve customer or citizen engagement, risk management, operations and more.
GDPR Quick Start Demo
A demo on how you can quickly get started on your journey to GDPR compliance with Pitney Bowes.