Theme Park Boundaries delineates the physical extent of larger amusement, theme and water parks across the United States. Each park boundary typically includes multiple buildings along with facility-managed parking. Additional attributes include geographic references and location information.
- Target mobile messaging: Push notification coupons and promotions to reach targets more effectively using predefined theme park geofences.
- Track consumer behavior: Marketers can gain insights into customer’s precise location.
- Evaluate real estate: Commercial and residential real estate agents can assess how the proximity to a theme park can impact buying decisions.
- Add context to any map display.
- Theme Park Boundaries incorporates nearly 250 theme parks nationwide.
- Attributes include alternate names, address and contact information.
- Change table details adds/deletes/changes from last release.
- Quarterly updates detail where changes and coverage expansion have occurred.
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US)