Auto Dealership Boundaries
Auto Dealership Boundaries is a polygonal spatial data set that captures the physical extent of an automotive dealership. The data shows the primary building footprints within each dealership lot. Additional attributes include alternate dealership names, dealership brand affiliations and US geographic references.
- Mobile marketing and geo-advertising: Auto dealership geofences provide marketers with spot-on analytics that can more accurately assess how targeted audiences respond to their messaging, for example, whether or not a customer engages an offer or chooses a competitor.
- Site selection: Auto dealers, leasing companies and property management companies can conduct location-based analyses using auto dealership boundaries in conjunction with additional Pitney Bowes boundary and contextual datasets. Insight into variables like average home income, proximity to shopping districts and nearby neighborhood locations can help clarify property investment value.
- Auto Dealer Boundaries provides boundaries and data attributes for over 40,000 auto dealer buildings and lots for both franchise and independent dealerships.
- Draws on multiple sources for both franchise (new car) and independent (used car) dealerships
- Includes the improved-upon areas of a dealership where vehicles, sales and service areas are located, as well as overflow lots
- Building footprint polygons for the most significant buildings on each lot
- A latitude/longitude coordinate for each dealership lot boundary
- Automotive Brand ID’s for each unique brand sold and serviced by the dealership
- Contact information including address, phone and URL for many dealerships
- Franchise/Independent identification for many dealerships
- Change table detailing adds/deletes/changes from last release
- Quarterly updates detailing where changes and coverage expansion have occurred
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US)