PostPoint Professional provides full postcode British National Grid references. The data sets are accurate to within one meter of a property near the centre of the postcode, and include an indicator of each point's precision.
- Includes all the data that is required to precisely locate customers, branches, depots and competitors on the map
- Provides a National Grid reference to a resolution of one metre for each unit postcode in the UK
PostPoint Professional contains all geographically referenced postcodes in the United Kingdom. Data is derived from Ordnance Survey’s Code-Point®.
Great Britain data includes:
- Full postcodes
- An indicator of the precision of each point
- The number of domestic, non-domestic and post box delivery points
- The number of addressed buildings
- ONS administrative and NHS Health Authority codes
Northern Ireland data includes:
- All of the above information except for P.O. boxes and delivery point information
- An additional table containing the Northern Ireland data in Irish Transverse Mercator Grid projection
- Coverage: United Kingdom
- Release Schedule: Semi-Annually
- Unit of Sale: Nation (UK)