US Carrier Routes represent the area served by a particular USPS mail carrier. Boundaries follow roads for accuracy and visual appeal. A proprietary process captures residential and business routes, creating a great resource for direct marketers.
A single record is created for each carrier route feature, regardless of the number of polygons that constitute it. Such “split routes” still contain all the necessary information to draw each polygon. The centroid file for split routes uses the gravity center point of the carrier route, to ensure that that the centroid resides within one of the Carrier Route polygons.
- Multiple data feeds, including USPS data, make the most complete dataset of its kind available.
- CASS certifiable data is imported each month.
- ZIP+4 data is rigorously linked to every US street segment.
- Segments are scored based on match rates.
- Areas are incorporated cleanly without jagged fence-posting.
- Coverage: USA including DC and PR
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US) or State