Casino Boundaries provides a geographic boundary representing the physical extent of gaming and casino facilities including horse and greyhound racetracks across the United States. Additional attributes include geographic references and location information.
- Target mobile messaging: Reach event attendees with push notifications, coupons and promotions using predefined casino-venue geofences.
- Track consumer behavior: Marketers interested in tracking consumer behavior can understand a customer’s precise location relative to time.
- Evaluate real estate: Commercial and residential real estate agents can assess how the proximity to a casino can impact buying decisions.
- Add context to any map display.
Casino Boundaries incorporates over 1,000 gaming venues nationwide.
- Attributes include alternate names, address and contact information
- Change table detailing of adds/deletes/changes from last release
- Quarterly updates detailing where changes and coverage expansion have occurred
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US)