EmergencyInfo Pro is a database of police, fire, and emergency medical service (EMS) service areas throughout the US. This data enables a more comprehensive analysis of the service landscape. In addition to the basic information provided in PSAP Pro®, EmergencyInfo Pro supplies unique contact information for each service category, an added value for companies that need direct contact to the authority with jurisdiction.
- Allows users to understand the services that cover their network.
- Makes it easy to determine the serving PSAP for a given location, such as an address, cell tower, market or coverage area, quickly and efficiently.
- Provides consistent, up-to-date information.
- Eliminates the need to contact individual states or counties to collect information about each authority.
- Supplies corresponding FCC registry ID where applicable.
- Conforms to FCC 911 regulatory requirements.
- Provides assisted emergency dialing.
- Enables network planning and provisioning.
- Offers call center telematics.
- Supports Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Precise boundaries of police, fire and EMS service locations
- Detailed contact information for every PSAP (Public Safety
- Answering Point)
- Additional in-depth contact information for each authority when
- the PSAP has requested direct contact
- Data is provided two ways for ease of use:
- A single, comprehensive file containing all entities
- Separate files for each entity
EmergencyInfo Pro includes:
- Geographic depictions of the statutory coverage area of PSAP, Police, Fire, EMS.
- Primary contact information for federal, state, local and/or regional entities.
- Secondary contact information (where available).
- Coverage: 50 States, D.C., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Release Schedule: Monthly
- Unit of Sale: US, State