FloodRisk Pro - Flood risk data
FloodRisk Pro provides the most current flood mapping data from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The product contains a FLOOD layer and a COMM layer.
- The FLOOD layer provides flood hazard polygons and attributes to determine areas of high risk, moderate to low risk, and undetermined risk.
- The COMM layer compliments the FLOOD layer by providing information related to community participation in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
- Determine the potential flood risk for any region of interest in the US.
- Insurers can assess flood risk exposure, underwrite policies, and calculate probable maximum loss with respect to the geographic distribution of their insured network.
- Add detailed context for calculating policy holder premiums and insurability.
- Identify potential flood risk at precise, rooftop levels (each policy can be calculated individually).
- More accurately assess specific risk scenarios (e.g. one house may be tucked away on a hill in the suburbs while another may lie on the bank of a flowing river).
- Identify regions of uncertainty.
- Georeferenced, digital compilation of current flood hazard information.
- Delivered as both individual state files and one US seamless file
- Geographic depiction of DFIRM base flood elevation data
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
- Digital Flood Insurance Rate Maps (DFIRM)
- Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM)
- Flood Hazard Boundary Maps (FHBM)
- Major Letter of Map Revisions (LOMR) data
- FEMA flood insurance risk zones
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Community Participation Maps
- Coverage: 50 States, DC
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: U.S., State