Postcodes Netherlands provides a 6-digit postcode map of the Netherlands containing approximately 450,000 active Dutch postcodes. On average, a postcode contains 17 addresses or "delivery points."
Enables users to perform various geographic analyses on their address-based data.
Provides the following information for each postcode area:
- Basic data: Postal code, town, municipality and province
- Address: Street name and number of addresses
- Buildings: The average number of buildings and their age
- Usage: Working, living, leisure and other
- Region formats: Postal code formats on PC5, PC4 and PC2 level plus municipalities, counties and other municipal classifications
- Coverage: Netherlands
- Release Schedule: Annually
- Unit of Sale: Nation (The Netherlands)