Cadastral Plus - Australia parcel boundaries
CadastralPlus Australia is an intelligent map of every land parcel in the country (cadastre), including residential blocks, farms, national parks, road casements, easements and government-owned land. The product contains more than 15 million parcels and is designed to help organizations understand information about land parcels in Australia.
Beyond including the land parcel boundary information, CadastralPlus also includes road casements, water casements, easements, rail corridors and volumetric parcels.
- Search by familiar identifiers such as street, suburb/locality as well as parcel identifier.
- Produce meaningful maps: Cadastral Plus provides label points attributed with the street name inside the road casements.
- Easily gather information (like shape, size, dimensions and ownership) about any land parcel in Australia (e.g. to improve business intelligence or develop an asset database).
- Identify relationships between parcels and properties.
- Cadastral Parcel Boundaries
- Complete Land Tenure information, a separate product from PSMA Australia
- Includes complete Suburb & Localities Australia dataset
- Property IDs added to identify the relationship between a parcel and a property
- Complete National Coverage, including rural and remote areas
- Provides simplified search keys by legal descriptor and suburb
- Includes Tenure information (normally a separate product)
- Coverage: Australia
- Release Schedule: Bi-annual
- Unit of Sale: Country, State