Post Code and Administrative Boundaries
Boundaries allow clients to enrich their data by providing a link between different data assets e.g. a Postcode or Municipality name, and to visualise a wide array of data such as creating a variety of thematic maps.
Presenting data by geographic areas and boundaries allows clients to analyse different datasets, measure and benchmark from environmental impact to risk, from consumer expenditure to the number of small office or home office businesses.
- Allows users to map, manipulate and visualize various data sets for business and trend analysis.
- Retail: Locate customers and analyze consumer expenditures.
- Marketing: Define sales territories and track consumer expenditures.
- Site selection: Define retail catchments.
- Land use: Benchmark environmental impact.
- Vector polygons of administrative and postal boundaries for over 240 countries worldwide
- Names and ISO codes
- Consistent and seamless within countries and across boundaries
- Complete attribution including Administrative and Postcode labels
- Annual updates
- Population and demographic statistics available
- Coverage: 240+ Countries Worldwide
- Release Schedule: Annually
- Unit of Sale: Global, by region or by country