PSAP Pro® provides a geographic depiction of the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) system in the US, so users can quickly determine which 911 call center serves emergency calls at a particular location.
This information is used to contact the PSAP coordinator to determine the appropriate provisioning and routing requirements for handling an emergency call from the caller's location. As mobile phone use continues to replace landline use, it becomes increasingly important to understand the public safety infrastructure. PSAP Pro provides the necessary information to do just that.
- Helps users to understand the up-to-date PSAPs that cover their network.
- Makes it easy to determine the serving PSAP for a given location, such as an address, cell tower, market or coverage area.
- Eliminates the need to contact individual states or counties for information about PSAPs.
- Supplies corresponding FCC registry ID where applicable.
- Conforms to FCC 911 regulatory requirements.
- Provides assisted emergency dialing.
- Enables network planning and provisioning.
- Offers call center telematics.
- Supports Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Aligns with industry-leading street and geocode data.
- Provides the most up-to-date geographic representation of the 911 landscape.
- Coverage: 50 States, DC, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
- Release Schedule: Monthly
- Unit of Sale: National
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
Comprehensive PSAP coverage including:
- Ten-digit emergency numbers
- Address information
- Contact personnel
- Administrative phone numbers
- Email address
- Jurisdictional boundaries