School Grounds provides more accurate polygons that define the geographic extent of the campus for public schools across the United States.
- Precision geo-fencing: Control access to applications within school grounds.
- Emergency response and crisis management: Process and disseminate information and manage logistics during emergency events.
- Disaster planning: Develop knowledge and support mechanisms for early warning, mitigation, and response planning.
- Includes geofences for over 87,000 public elementary, middle and high school campuses including all relevant buildings, fields and parking areas
- Covers the full range of education levels, including:
- H (high school)
- MH (middle and high school combined)
- M (middle school)
- PMH (primary, middle and high school combined)
- PM (primary and middle school combined)
- P (primary schools)
- Rooftop latitude/longitude coordinates
- School contact information including the physical address
- Links from NCES district and school IDs to National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) for additional school characteristics and features
- Change table details adds/deletes/changes from last release
- Quarterly updates detailing where changes and coverage expansion have occurred
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US)