Shopping Boundaries delineate geographic boundaries around US shopping locations, focusing primarily on larger metropolitan areas. Shopping Boundaries include buildings or areas associated with shopping locations and are designed to enclose retail stores, services, restaurants and parking areas.
- Targeted mobile messaging: Push notifications for discounts, coupons and promotions reach their targets more effectively through predefined shopping area geofences.
- Cleaner data for marketing analysis: Marketers can track consumer behavior, gaining insights into a where customers go and shop.
Shopping Boundaries provides over 28,000 predefined boundaries around major shopping centers and malls in the United States.
- Attributes include geographic centroids, area fields, alternate names and address information.
- Classification subtype codes indicate distinct categories:
- Outlet Malls
- Shopping Districts
- Shopping Centers
- Change table details adds/deletes/changes from last release.
- Quarterly updates detail where changes and coverage expansion have occurred.
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US)